1. SAP Business One provides a complete understanding of the project across the organization right from the headquarters to those working on field.
2. Provides a 360° view of your firm, streamlines your business processes, improve after-sales support, track compliance, and much more.
3. Enables to meet customer demand and develop new revenue streams with SAP Business One for the engineering industry. Decrease supply chain costs, lessens cycle times, and minimises scrap and re-work which leads to high profit.
4. Helps in minimizing inventory cost by efficiently dispatching finished goods to distributors and end-customers.
5. Integrate and standardise processes across your business locations with subsidiary integration feature of SAP Business One.
6. SAP Business One production planning and controlling optimises yield and increases the overall efficiency of production processes.
7. View and report on component supplies in production and finished goods with fully integrated inventory management.
8. Get greater control of your operations by boosting supply chain visibility, automating key processes and more.
9. The system allows easy management of changes in project definition, cost, schedule or scope.
10. An integrated system allows effortless analysis of resources, plans, and progress of the project.
11. Using this system, variations in the project and their impacts can be managed midway with the help of a single project view.
12. On-time and on-budget performance helps in increasing the project effectiveness.
13. Improved resource deployment with lower costs and increased revenues will assist in growing your business profitably.
14. This system helps in completing the projects on time and to budget thereby providing better client satisfaction.