- Reduce cost and increase scale of manufacturing with a comprehensive application that delivers all the core functionality needed to support your manufacturing operations.
- Optimise inventory through better resource planning and production management.
- Execute compliance to industry, quality and regulatory standards with clear, transparent data throughout the supply chain.
Give consumers the products, information, and personalised shopping experiences they want – across any channel – with SAP Business One for retail. Harness real-time customer and POS insights, engage shoppers, and optimise everything from merchandising to your supply chain.
CRM – Get easy access to up-to-date sales and marketing information, forecasts, and order history
End-to-end business management – Maximise visibility into profitability and margins, sales, marketing, inventory, and more
Purchasing support – Use accurate forecasts to make better, more cost-effective buying decisions
Supplier control – Improve visibility into supplier information, including purchasing and stock management
Order information – View inventory, sales, orders, and pricing as well as products in the distribution, dispatch, and returns pipeline
Head office / subsidiary / supplier integration – Integrate and standardize processes across your business locations.
The empowered customer has fundamentally changed retail. To remain competitive, it's essential for brands to give consumers the products, information and personalized shopping experience they want – when and where they want it.
Retail management software from SAP can help your streamline process amongst all your retail channels and optimize performance to cater to customer behaviors. From POS, mobile payments and your online store to managing your supply chain, inventory, loyalty program and so much more, SAP Business One is proven to help retail companies increase revenue, profitability, and market share through:
- Streamlining in-store and head office operations by seamlessly integrating key business processes into a single, unified system.
- Achieving proactive control of your business through automatic alerts, workflows, and response to key business events and customer needs.
- Customising SAP Business One to support your changing needs and individual user preferences with easy-to-use personalisation tools.
Harness real-time customer and point of sales (POS) insights, reach shoppers across any channel, and get the visibility you need to optimise your retail company.